Support Resources for Sexual Assault and Relationship Misconduct
CANR’s land-grant mission is about connecting with the people from different places, backgrounds and perspectives. Those relationships are built on trust. Our shared values of inclusion, dignity and respect inform what we do and how we behave as Spartans.
As a community, we strive to listen and respond to each other in ways that ensure dignity for all. We value the opinions and expertise of our students, faculty and staff to help improve our teaching, research and extension programs.
Don’t be afraid to share your voice, to ask questions, to be part of the broad conversations in regards to diversity and inclusion. Let’s be a part of making MSU better together. Read a message from CANR Dean Ron Hendrick.
- MSU Student Sexual Assault and Violence Program
- MSU Counseling and Psychiatric Services for Students
- International Student Counseling Services
- International Student Support Program and SSP Mobile App
- Council of Graduate Students Wellness Resources
- Our Commitment
- Healing Assistance Fund
- Title IX Reporting and Resources
- MSU Office of Institutional Equity (online incident reporting form)
- MSU Safe Place
- MSU Sexual Assault Program
- MSU Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct Policy
Individuals wishing to report an incident of relationship violence or sexual misconduct can complete the Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) online incident reporting form or contact OIE at (517) 353-3922, as well as MSU Police at (517) 355-2221.
Through the reporting process, individuals can request interim and protective measures, receive referrals to campus and community resources and request an investigation.
CANR Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct Liaison
There are no events at this time.